Welcome to the Ticonderoga JR/SR High School Guidance Office
Mr. Eric Heckman - Guidance Counselor
Mrs. Sarah Ellsworth - Guidance Counselor
Mrs. Rebecca Moore - Guidance Secretary
OFFICE HOURS: 7:30-3:00 M-F
TICONDEROGA JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
5 CALKINS PLACE
TICONDEROGA, NY 12883
PHONE: 518-585-7400 EXT 1207
College Board High School Code Number: 335 565
Upcoming Events: (Dates are subject to change)
- SENIORS - Please check the bulletin boards in Guidance for important deadlines, college visits, scholarships, etc.
- Please use this link to get up to date information regarding SAT's and other College Board information - https://pages.collegeboard.org/sat-covid-19-updates
- College Enrollment Deposits Due: May 1, 2022 (does not apply to community colleges)
- Graduation Date: June 25, 2022
Need to Meet With a Counselor?
Counselors are available to meet with students Monday through Friday during school hours. We encourage students to email their counselor to schedule a meeting (preferably during a study hall). Scheduling a meeting ensures that you get the time you need. That being said, we welcome students to stop in during their free time. If our doors are open, you can come in! To accommodate our remote learners, counselors are available to meet with students via Google Meets. Parents/guardians should call or email their student's counselor to schedule a meeting.
Need a Transcript?
Attention Alumni! If you need a copy of your transcript there are two (2) ways to get one: Email: email@example.com or call (518) 585-7400, ext. 1207. Please include the following information:
Name (at the time of graduation).
- Year of graduation.
- Number you can be reached at.
- If you need an official or unofficial copy.
- Address of where the transcript needs to be sent and whose attention it needs to be directed to if applicable.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for processing and mailing during the school year.
**Please note that official transcripts must be mailed directly to the employer or college that is requesting them. Unofficial transcripts can be mailed to you. **
Free Online Help and Live Tutoring: