Last Updated: 9/29/2021 5:47 PM
- School tax bills will be mailed by September 1st
- Payment without penalty is due by September 30th
- Postmark will be accepted as date of payment
- Payments should be mailed to School Tax Collector, 5 Calkins Place, Ticonderoga, NY 12883
- Checks should be made out to Ticonderoga School District Tax Collector
- Payments may be made in person at the District Offices located on the Amherst Avenue side of the High School facility from 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. throughout the collection season
- Payments received after the final collection date at the beginning of November cannot be accepted and will be returned
- The School Tax Collector can be reached at (518)585-7400, ext. 1132 or ext. 1131 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
This is a secure Staff Intranet content page and cannot be viewed by the public.
Please contact your Technology Director to gain access to the Staff Intranet
area in order to view this page.