The Elementary School will extend in-person instruction to all five days of the week beginning Monday, April 26th.
Jr. Sr. High School:
The Junior-Senior High School has determined that it will be returning to in-person instruction for all students in grades 7 - 12 all five days of the week. Grade levels re-entry will be phased in over a matter of days beginning the first week of May. The exact dates for each grade will be forthcoming and once finalized will be posted on the district website.
Facts regarding the return of students to the Jr. Sr High on a full time basis:
- Classroom desks will be spaced three (3) feet apart
- Masks will be required to be worn in classrooms when rooms are distanced 3 feet.
- Six (6) foot social distancing remains for the cafeteria and on busses.
- Music and physical education has been adjusted from twelve (12) to six (6) feet.
District’s Commitment: The District is committed to having all students in attendance everyday as long as allowed.
Family Commitment: For this plan to be successful, the District needs commitment to attend and consistency with transportation.
Single layer “gators” or bandanas are no longer acceptable face coverings in schools. Cloth masks can be made from a variety of fabrics and a variety of styles.
- Multiple layers of tightly woven, breathable fabric
- Nose wire
- Mask should block the transmission of light
Do Not Wear:
- Single ply gators or bandanas
- Masks with valves or vents
- Single layer masks made of thin fabric
Transportation: Transportation is one of the major obstacles for this plan to be successful. Due to social distancing requirements, the District must transport fewer students on each bus each run. If parents are willing and able to transport their child(ren) through the end of this school year, that commitment would be extremely helpful and help us to avoid further schedule changes.
Parents of students in grades 7-12 are asked to read, complete and submit the attached survey before Tuesday, April 27th. Thank you in advance for your effort.
School Reopening Survey